- Location: 3rd Floor, Area C, Waseco Building, 10 Pho Quang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Role: UX/UI Designer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of position: 01
At TPS, we design and develop products for a mixture of more established startups and corporate clients. We are a small team of passionate digital technology enthusiasts who push themselves to create amazing experiences.
Hello UI/UX designer, do not hesitate to apply if you:
- Wish to make an impact
- Learn from your progress and strive for improvement
- Care about building relationships and company culture
Your key responsibilities:
● Work closely with engineering, product, end-users and client teams to design and build the most delightful and inspiring experience for external (clients) users.
● Deliver intuitive and visually compelling designs across all segments.
● Interview users and conduct user testing.
● Capture multi-disciplinary requirements in workshops with clients and users, and translate them into annotated wireframes, screen flow diagrams, and complete design compositions.
● Ensure a consistent, unified look and feel and behaviour across all screens of client applications.
● Help clients and executive management visualize new product concepts through UI mockups and videos.
● To be involved throughout the design and delivery process from discovery and research, to interaction design, and testing of actual UX.
● Create UI pattern libraries/style guides for use across all clients and projects.
● Write and maintain user stories for client projects, including acceptance criteria
Your Skills and Experience
● 2+ years of experience in running workshops UX research.
● Portfolio/ examples of design deliverables.
● Can articulate design choices and reasoning.
● Ability to produce UI/UX enhancement plans including competitive analysis, persona development, user journeys, concept modelling, wireframing, and navigation strategy.
● Proven track record with both interaction and visual design.
● Patience engagement with multiple stakeholders as a design evangelist, educating, persuading, cultivating appreciation of functional but aesthetically pleasing design solutions that lead to client delight and usability of our digital offerings.
● Familiarity with quick prototyping tools such as Photoshop/Sketch and Invision/Proto.
● Appreciation of white spacing, typography, line height, carousels, icons.
● Ability to project manage and develop relationships with multiple vendors and third-party service providers.
Why You'll Love Working at TPS
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies