- Location: 3rd Floor, Area C, Waseco Building, 10 Pho Quang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Role: UX/UI Designer
- Salary: Up to 1800 USD
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 3
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team !!!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will. be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Design user interfaces for mobile applications from sketches and wireframes through to high-fidelity mockups and design specifications
- Broad experience in usability research, wireframing, prototyping, user experience design, user testing and visual design.
- Create navigation flows, storyboards and user journey maps
- Collaborate with Product Owners and business to translate business requirements into high-level customer experience requirements.
- Provide documents such as style guides, pattern libraries, and best practices documents
- Ensure design consistency and quality is maintained across the application
- Help to create a useful product that automates our customers’ tasks and pushes the boundaries of the world of ecommerce
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams in identifying and resolving problems
- Prototype and/or create mocks for new features and solutions to design problems
- Iterate designs based on UX research, user feedback sessions, merchant interviews, peer feedback and Product roadmap
- Conduct User Testing Sessions on Design Prototypes to Validate new experiences
- Update and maintain the style guide
- Work with the development team on decisions relating to any front end UI frame work
- Work with the brand and marketing team to ensure common branding is communicated throughout the style guide
- Collaboratively work within the product team as well as cross functionally
- Act as a representative and ambassador of the team both internally and externally
- Be accessible, willing, and eager to guide, support and constructively critique the work of fellow designers
· Research on latest trends in visual and interaction designs.
Your Skills and Experience
UI-UX Designer job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
· Bachelor Degree in UI/UX Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field
· At least 2 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Understanding of Mobile App/ Web usability issues
• Experienced in Animation/Motion Design and/or Video Creation would also be an advantage
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Upgrading salary once a year or when you have excellence achievement
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Support sport cost for team building activities (badminton, football, tennis)
- Social insurance following Vietnam’s law
- Yearly company trip
- Free snacks & beverages