Published Date: 30-06-2022
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Employee
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Permantnent
- Number of position: 1
At TPS, we design and develop products for a mixture of more established startups and corporate clients. We are a small team of passionate digital technology who push themselves to create amazing experiences. Apply to join our team as the role of UI/UX designer, if you:
- Wish to work with our interesting products & make an impact.
- Collaborate with our professional designers/developers.
- Learn from your progress and strive for improvement.
- Care about building relationships and company culture.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user behaviors.
- Capturing multi-disciplinary requirements and visualize new product concepts through UI mockups/videos.
- Translating new concepts into user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Creating style guides, design systems, UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, illustrations, icons…).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness, touch devices)
- Working closely & collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics… to UI design in order to enhance user experience.
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI design.
- Mastering one of following tools: Adobe XD/Figma/SketchApp.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- Basic knowledge of color theory, typography is a plus.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have good communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Ability to project manage and develop relationships with multiple vendors and third party service providers.
- Portfolio/examples of design deliverables.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies