Published Date: 01-09-2021
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Technical Architect
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Permantnent
- Number of position: 1
Technical Architect is directly responsible for defining the overall structure of a program or system and collaborative Agile/Scrum development team. He/ She will act as project manager, overseeing IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring all parts of the project run smoothly.
- Work with Scrum Master/PM for sprint grooming by providing technical solutions and assisting story estimation.
- Propose and clarify with the customer’s TA about system design and implementation solution for both new and active sprint/release and transfer the finalized solution to the project team.
- Do code review to provide the code quality report issues to PM or higher management and propose a solution to fix found issues.
- Do GAP analysis and POC for difficult features to propose a solution to the project team.
- Propose solution architecture for the new system or new module/feature of an existing system.
- Assist projects to establish and implement CI/CD.
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
- At least 8 years of experience with software development
- Strong knowledge and solid experience with OOP, DI/IoC, Design Pattern, SOA, Microservices, CI/CD and software development best practices
- Strong knowledge of performance optimization and security for the web application from client-side to server-side
- Excellent understanding of any RDBMS like SQL Server, MySQL
- Much experience with Restful API design
- Experience with at least cloud computing platform like AWS, Azure
- Be able to write technical design document
- Eager to share knowledge and motivate others to excellent results
- Good English communication in both verbal and writing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation, and best practice
- Ability to be adept and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues, and solutions
Compensation and Benefits
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Up-to-date technologies
- Opportunities to work overseas (North America, Japan, Singapore, and Korea…)
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunda