Software QC Leader
Published Date: 05-10-2020
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: QC Leader
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of position: 01
Software QC Leader is an important part of Software Testing to lead and provide an effective quality inspection for software development project. Your key responsibilities are:
- Lead the testing team to ensure the performance of all software development projects
- Building up and leading the Testing Team.
- Plan/estimate and manage project testing activities.
- Coordinate to execute test, monitor/control test execution and evaluates test
- Coordinate with production team to solve customer complaint and find out root cause and corrective action as well
- Ensure that all the requirements of compliances are followed
- Report daily progress/issues to management and client representatives
- Train/manage testing engineers of project assigned, mentor and provide guidance to testing engineers, responsible for career development plan of team members
Education and Degrees
· Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or Related Fields.
Skills and Experiences
- At least 2 years of experience for QC Leader position.
- Strong experience of testing web based and mobile applications.
- Solid knowledge and hand-on experience applying Scrum.
- Good knowledge in testing process, quality models, standards;
- Experience with automation and performance test.
- Excellent sense of quality assessment and quality improvement.
- Experience working in full product life-cycle testing applying CI/CD is desirable.
- Hands-on experience on setting up testing toolset and metrics.
- Experience with defining/tailoring software testing process which can jointly be applied for the testing team & client’s teams.
- Experience of developing and executing test strategies, detailed test plans, test cases, test data, and tangible quality measures
- Experience of producing clear, concise and meaningful test statistic reporting
- Proactive, great attention to detail, results-oriented problem solver, and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong leadership with the ability to motivate QC engineers
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate highly complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Good at English speaking, writing and listening skills;
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills - Experience in working on cross-department/locations by communicating and negotiating with multiple teams/locations to accomplish goals
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic Colleagues.