- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: R&D Engineer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of position: 01
Are you ready to shape your better version & professional future with us?
As part of the R&D Technology team, you will work in an “innovation mindset”, and a young and dynamic growing team with a strong team spirit, the new member integration is easy and fast.
Recently, TPS Software is looking for a candidate who is interested to research in Statistical Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning. You will be working closely with the R&D team and have the key following responsibilities:
- Understand business challenges, Digital transformation of existing technologies and areas of application for AI technologies.
- Research on the latest state-of-the-art and choose appropriate AI or cognitive computing technologies for solving problems and formulate AI architectures.
- Develop required machine learning models or prototype applications applying formulated AI recipes and verify the problem/solution fit.
- Understand the development and delivery procedure of AI, Data Science and Big Data applications.
- Ability to develop simple PoC (Proof-of-Concept) in a fast and efficient manner (Web Application, API Server, Mobile Application)
- Deploy PoC and help business customers put results of AI models into operations.
- Understand latest AI researches relevant to business domain.
Specialized Skills & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of development experience on Python
- Strong foundation in Statistical Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Familiar with some common Computer Vision and AI problems like Facial Recognition, Multiple Object Tracking, Object Detection, OCR, Person Re-ID,…
- Experience in pre-processing datasets, analyzing and refine data, building AI deep learning models in popular frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
- Fluency in PyTorch is a considerable advantage
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of React Native and GoLang is a plus
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
TPS Benefits & Perks?
- You will be considered as full part of our team on the first day. Your opinion and advices will have direct impact into our discussions and strategic decisions.
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 days annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies