Project Manager/ Scrum Master
Published Date: 01-06-2020
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Project Manager/ Scrum Master
- Salary: Negotiate
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of position: 01
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who facilitate teams on the Agile mindset and have a passion for projects and agile methodologies. Your key responsibilities:
- Ensures teams are practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, transparency and value delivery.
- Work with clients to understand customer expectation (requirements, timeline, quality standard…)
- Work with product owner to handle backlogs and new requests
- Apply Agile (Scrum) best practices: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives and others as required
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion and quality of projects
- Manage team members performance and help teams implement changes effectively as well as train Agile/Scrum practices.
- Manage priorities, allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each print.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
Your Education & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager/ or a Scrum Master role
- Technical expertise is beneficial to be able to assist the team to deal with customer about technical solution and estimation
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum Master techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, testing, backlog refinement)
- Teamwork oriented and willing to work under pressure
- Strong leadership, can-do attitude, problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Proficient in English communication, especially speaking
- Be interested and have experience with software outsourcing model.
Why You'll Love Working at TPS
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 days annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies
If you're interested in this job at TPS, do not hesitate to send your Résume to email@example.com