Junior PHP Developer (Laravel, Symfony)
Published Date: 17-05-2022
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Employee
- Salary: $800 - $1,600
- Employment Type: Permantnent
- Number of position: 6
We’re looking for experienced Junior PHP developers to be part of our team to develop and maintenance E-Commerce web applications. Your responsibility will be, but not limited to:
- Work with leader and teammates to estimate and plan for projects
- Develop clean and well-designed object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL
- Participate in all phases of software development including design document, provide technical solution, coding, review source code and conduct unit test
- Solve complex web application issues and architectural challenges
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality
Any experienced developers who want to learn and work with Python programming are also welcomed to apply. We will train and help you to approach this technology.
- At least 2-year experience in web application PHP development
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID.
- Experienced with frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony.
- Experience with relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL…)
- Strong experience with Client side, Web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS) and responsive design.
- Experience with VueJS, Angular JS, Angular or React JS/Native is a plus
- Be knowledgeable about Git and Jira
- Experience with Magento is a plus
- Be able to read and write in English
You could do better than those skills/ experiences or you need a little improvement, please don’t hesitate to send CV to us. We are opening for positions in all levels.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies