Business Analyst Lead
Published Date: 17-05-2022
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Employee
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Permantnent
- Number of position: 1
At TPS Software, we’re running various projects, which provide ICT services to our clients in US, Singapore, Japan, … As a Business Analysis Lead, you will assist in the overall management of Business Analyst (BA) team by combining comprehensive data analytics with business and market intelligence researches to come out with recommendations, business plan and strategic directions for business activities. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Facilitate discussions and product planning sessions with stakeholders to understand their expectation and priorities.
- Take high-level product requests and break them down into user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Work with all team members to ensure product requirements are understood and can move from design to development to release.
- Demo new product builds to the client to create an open feedback channel and discuss new feature requirements.
- Work with the external and internal team to manage issues reported by the customer service for all production deployments.
- Lead and monitor the BA team to follow the defined working process.
- Manage timelines and workload of BA team.
- Mentor junior/fresher business analysts in the team for making acceptance criteria in user stories.
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field. Master degree is preferred;
- At least 4-year experiences in business analyst or project management. Experienced in an IT company is an advantage;
- Good understand business models in Technology Industry;
- Solid knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis with users, team members and management process;
- Strong analytical and product management skills; apprehend understanding of customer requirements and describe clearly to team members;
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills;
- Excellent leadership and problem solving skill;
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal & written);
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies