- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Business Analyst
- Salary: Up to 1.500 USD
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 2
We are looking for strong experienced Business Analysts who’ll work with client to understand their business need, capturing the domain expertise, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software development team to BUILD the FINTECH platform.
· Work directly with client from US to understand the business expectation.
· Work with the designer to propose the system workflows to meet the business’s need for the product.
· Document the client’s business requirements in detail with all assumptions and caveats included.
· Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
· Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable then communicate to development team.
· Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified in day to day operations.
· Collaborate with internal and external teams to conduct UAT and release product features.
· Report directly to supervisor or Project Manager.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven background and experience in Product management, Software development or Business analysis.
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- Excellent communications skills & English (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion
- Good knowledge in UX and user-centered design
- Good presentation and client relation skills
Why You'll Love Working Here
• Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment.
• To become a product owner.
• 13rd salary negotiation.
• “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy
• Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
• Upgrading salary 1 time/year or when you have excellence achievement
• Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year
• Yearly company trip
• Quarterly out-door activities, Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
• Free snacks & beverages