- Location: 3rd Floor, Area C, Waseco Building, 10 Pho Quang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Role: BSE
- Salary: Up to 2000 USD
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of position: 4
- Analyze requirement, discuss with technical team to propose solutions/estimation to customer.
- Be responsible for all project requirements in Vietnam side and help the development team to clarify if any unclear
- Communicate with customer via phone, web meeting, and discuss question/issues via ticket system on all project-related matters
- Work closely with Project Manager to monitor, control project and report project status/progress to customer daily/weekly
- Translate detail design, test cases from Japanese to English or vice versa
- Join the final test to make sure the delivery matched with customer expectation.
- Work onsite in Japan if project required
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related subject
- Advanced Japanese level (N1 or N2) and good communication skill
- At least 3 years of experience working as BSE position for offshore company and understand Japanese working style
- Have negotiation skills to deal with customer on issues related to work content, quality, schedule etc
- Understand software development process and outsourcing
- Be able to read & understand technical specifications in English language is a plus
- Good sense of team work, responsibility and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills and methodological mindset
- Smart and proactive characteristic
- Willing to take challenges and can work under pressure.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies.