- Location: Waseco Building, Zone C, 3rd Floor, No.10 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Role: PHP Developer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 5
We are looking for 5 PHP developers to work as part of an established and collaborative Agile/Scrum development team with below responsibilities.
- Develop new features and enhancements for both frontend and backend site.
- Requirement clarification with customer via Jira, Slack and conference (Senior level)
- Report direct to project manager/leader
- To be trained on new technologies.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2-year experience in web application PHP development
- Experience with at least one of the PHP E-commerce frameworks (Magento, EC-Cube, OpenCart…) and Symfony.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience with relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL…)
- Strong experience with client side, web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS) and responsive design
- Experience with Angular JS, Angular or React JS/Native is a plus
- Be knowledgeable about Git and Jira
- Experience with Magento is a plus
- Be able to read and write in English
Pursuing career in PHP but didn't find our above skills and experience suitable (You could do better than that, or you still need a little improvement to do so), please don't hesitate to send CV to us. We are opening for PHP positions in all levels.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Up-to-date technologies
- Opportunities to work oversea (North America, Japan, Singapore and Korea…)
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year
- Yearly company trip
- Quarterly out-door activities
- Sport clubs (football, badminton, swimming...)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday