05 Senior Android Developers
Published Date: 18-02-2021
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Developer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 5
TPS Software is looking for candidates who are interested in building Android application as a client system of a digital payment platform by doing below activities.
- Attend daily standup meeting
- Receive task assigned from project leader
- Develop code and get reviewed by project leader
- Conduct code inspection and unit test to ensure the quality following the defined development process
Your Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field of study. A Master's degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience building high-quality Android apps.
- Design and develop mobile applications for Android (Java and Kotlin).
- Implement native mobile application.
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain mobile applications.
- Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (OOP, unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, SOLIC etc.).
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager and other team members to raise up suggestions or any concerns; actively suggest a plan of actions to improve overall quality.
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Experience in Flutter is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and technical communication skills
- Rapid and motivated self-learner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to read and write English
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, Mon-Fri, and 12-15 days annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies