- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Developer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 5
We are looking for 05 PHP developers to join TPS and be an important part of a new energetic team to build and develop the special products in FinTech, E-Commerce, etc. Your key responsibilities are:
- Participate in all phases of software development including design document, provide technical solution, coding, review source code and conduct unit test to make sure code quality
- Develop clean and well-designed object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL
- Work with leader and teammates to estimate and plan for projects
- Solve complex web application issues and architectural challenges
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least one year of experience and have strong knowledge in PHP.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming, design patterns and best practices
- Familiar with at least one MVC framework such as Laravel, Symfony, EC-CUBE, Zend, Yii.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Logical thinking with active, independent and responsible characteristic
- Knowledge of E-Commerce development is a plus
- Have knowledge of Git
- Good sense of team work, responsibility and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills and methodological mindset
- Good problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Smart and proactive characteristic, willing to take challenges and can work under pressure.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
TPS Benefits & Perks?
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Highly opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies