02 Senior QC Engineers
Published Date: 18-02-2021
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: QC Engineer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 2
Senior Software QC is an important part of Software Testing to provide an effective quality inspection for software development project. As a Senior QC Engineer you will be involved in every stage of the testing development life cycle. Your key responsibility will be:
- Clarify requirement with PO, BA or client
- Plan/estimate all works of project testing activities
- Design test case and test plan
- Work with the testing team to ensure the performance of all software development projects
- Ensure that all the requirements of compliances are followed
- Coordinate to execute test, monitor/control test execution and evaluates test
- Coordinate with our software product team to solve customer complaint and find out root cause and corrective action as well
- Report daily progress/issues to client representatives
- Mentor and provide guidance to QC engineers
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 3+ years experiences of testing web-based and mobile applications.
- Experience in test Web Services and APIs.
- Experience in testing UI and UX.
- Good knowledge with Agile Development Process, Solid knowledge and hands-on experience applying Scrum.
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans, test cases, test evidences, bug reports.
- Experience of producing clear, concise and meaningful test statistic reporting.
- Proactive, great attention to detail, results-oriented problem solver, and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience of mentoring and training new QC engineers.
- Be good at English communication.
- Experience in automation testing is a plus.
- Good sense of team work, responsibility and initiative;
- Abel to work in a team and independently, quick learner;
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills - Experience in working on cross-department/ locations by communicating and negotiating with multiple teams/locations to accomplish goals;
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycles;
- Advanced of testing methodologies, testing process, quality models, standards;
- Smart and proactive characteristic;
- Willing to take challenges and “can do” attitude;
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Mon-Fri, and 12-15 day annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies