02 Senior PHP Developer
Published Date: 05-01-2021
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: Developer
- Employment Type: Full time
- Number of position: 2
We’re looking for experienced PHP developers to be part of our team to develop extensions of web environment for supporting a variety of business needs. Your responsibility will be, but not limited to:
- Work with leader and teammates to estimate and plan for projects
- Develop clean and well-designed object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL
- Participate in all phases of software development including design document, provide technical solution, coding, review source code and conduct unit test to make sure code quality
- Solve complex web application issues and architectural challenges
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Be active in self-research and sharing solutions for complicated technical problems.
- Training junior/middle members in team.
- At least 3-year experience in web application PHP development
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID.
- Experienced with frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony.
- Experience with relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL…)
- Strong experience with Client side, Web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS) and responsive design.
- Experience with Angular JS, Angular or React JS/Native is a plus
- Be knowledgeable about Git and Jira
- Experience with Magento is a plus
- Be able to read and write in English
Pursuing career in PHP but didn't find our above skills and experience suitable (You could do better than that, or you still need a little improvement to do so), please don't hesitate to send CV to us. We are opening for PHP positions in all levels.
- Decent English reading and writing skill
- Good sense of team work, responsibility and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills and methodological mindset
- Good understanding of Internet application & its workflow technology
- Good problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Smart and proactive characteristic, willing to take challenges and can work under pressure.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies