- Location: 3rd Floor, Area C, Waseco Building, 10 Pho Quang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Role: QC Engineer
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of position: 5
We are looking for QC Engineers to join and grow our projects. The position will play an important role in assuring quality of our projects. As a member of team, you will be involved in every stage of the software development life cycle. Your responsibility will be:
- Participate in outsource projects from big companies in Japan
- Communicate with BSE/client to understanding requirements and functionalities in order to come up with a test plan that covers all cases
- Execute test according to the test plan, test scenarios
- Scheduling test plans to make sure products are properly verified before any important release
- Report bugs and testing evidence documents
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, we will arrange an interview via Skype to stay safe for both of us.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Being able to understand the requirements and specification documents.
- Experience for web application testing
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans, test cases, test evidence, bug reports.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Good sense of teamwork, responsibility and initiative
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycles
- Advanced of testing methodologies, testing process, quality models, standards.
- Smart and proactive characteristic
- Willing to take challenges and can work under pressure.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies