02 DevOps Engineer
Published Date: 10-01-2020
- Location: HCM City, Viet Nam
- Role: DevOps
- Salary: Attractive
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of position: 2
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team to be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of our projects.
You will need to have strong experience in developing, deploying and maintaining large Amazon AWS based SaaS solutions that can keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly with more than thousands of users’ concurrency. This role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and ability to provide a possible approach towards environment configuration/management and continuous improvement. The role will consist of the use of a wide range of AWS technologies and Linux/Java with an emphasis on the implementation of best practices’ cloud security principles.
Your tasks will be as below:
- Deploying, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based system to ensure the availability, high performance & scalability, and also security.
- Work with the development team to build, release and configuration management of running systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experienced in scripting (e.g. Python) and automation.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Basic DB administration experience (DB3, MongoDB, Postgresql etc).
- Experience with Agile software development, project.
- Strong experience administrating version control systems.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Setup, configure and perform system operation tasks:
- Monitor Cloud services, Implement disaster recovery solution
- Unify, check and analyze log-files (access logs, application logs, system logs, database logs, …)
- Restart services (e.g. kill POD), clean up resources (e.g. disk space)
- Adjust resources (more space, more memory, more CPU) for AWS K8S, ECS
- Setup a new live / prod environment with automation tools.
- Implement DevOps practices: Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible), automation build (Jenkins), CI/CD pipeline (AWS CodePipeline, Azure CodePipeline), monitoring (AWS CloudWatch, Zabbix), …
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies.